07 Aug 2019
Strategy Workshop: Andrew Honey (Part 2)
- Apply learnings from the presentation on Day 1 to create ONE key Sales Organisation Strategic Project.
- The project will be based on your assessment scores from the 5-Pillar Strategic Sales Organisation Framework Assessment as well as Sessions 1 and 2 in the workshop.
- Two strategic planning sessions utilise large strategy canvasses, with post-it notes to plot group-thinking onto a single large document.
- The workshop is completed by utilising the decisions from the strategy canvasses to SELECT and MAP one strategic project into a slide deck developed exclusively for 2019 Convention delegates so you can go back to your organisation and immediately begin implementing the project.
- Understand External Factors (Business Context and Competitors) impacting your Sales Organisation from both an Opportunity and a Threat perspective
- Define the factors and activities determining your Sales Organisation’s strengths and weaknesses as illustrated in the results of the 5-Pillar Framework Assessment
- Return to your company with a definitive project to leverage strengths and address weaknesses to ensure a tangible result from attending the 2019 Thinksales Sales Leadership Convention.